It seems everyone these days is trying to find ways to save more money especially in the food category. That’s because other than our home, that’s where Americans spend the most money every month. I love finding ways to save our family money especially when it comes to re-usable products. Putting my skills of sewing to use, I came up with snack bags.
- They are machine washable
- They close with velcro
- They are the perfect size for large snacks
- You can make them in styles that are more tailored toward adults (I’ll create a tutorial very soon).
- They are SUPER cheap to make
- You never have to throw them away, saving you money!
One lucky subscriber will win all 4 of these bags. Here’s how:
On Wednesday, July 26, 2017, I’ll draw a winner from the people subscribed to my blog (simply enter your email at the top of the homepage and click the “subscribe” box). Only subscribers by Wed morning will be entered to win. There will be new winners EVERY SINGLE WEDNESDAY so keep coming back!