Who’s ready to save money on play items for their little girl? I know I am! I’ve seen tutorials like this floating around so I decided to try it. IT REALLY DOES WORK! I am stunned. My daughter is running around the house squealing about how excited she is to pretend to put on make up like Mommy. Y’all! These would make amazing stocking stuffers or birthday presents for anyone on a super tight budget! I just used what I already had so this was FREE to make!!
Here are the super easy, fast steps.
- Gather your supplies of nail polish and used make up trays.
- Using a butterknife, scrape out completely all of the makeup.
- Wipe/wash clean the metal trays.
- Very carefully pour your polish into the trays being cautious not to over-fill.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
- Watch your princess giggle with glee over her new toys that barely cost you anything at all!