I can’t stand coming up with New Year’s Resolutions. There’s something about that phrase that dooms me to failure. At the end of 2015, I decided not to resolve to change anything because we were staring at a huge move from Kansas City to Miami and buying our first house. I knew that event would trump everything else I had going on and boy was I right. But here we are staring at the beginning of 2017 and I finally feel like writing down some goals to try to accomplish this coming year instead of trying to change something about myself.
Just in case you’re interested, here are a few of them. Feel free to steal them for yourself. I don’t mind. 😉 #’s 1 and 2 are my most exciting! #10 is not last in my priorities…just the last one I typed. 🙂
- Create a video series on surviving your first year of grief.
- Create my first ever baby shoe pattern people can purchase for personal use
- Learn to budget Adam’s income better and begin using reusable items I can sew to help us stop wasting paper products
- Spend Spring Break at a local huge water park but stay within a healthy budget
- Learn new sewing skills especially using new-to-me feet for my machine
- Bullet Journal – especially in the area of how Jesus is healing areas of pain in my life
- Stay healthy using moderate cardio and weight training along with eating whole foods (this is always continuing and helps me feel my best no matter the number on the scale)
- Make Libby more clothes
- Hand make gifts for my girl friends’ birthdays
- Spend time with Jesus early in the morning even if listening to praise music
- House Projects DIY’ers
I would LOVE to hear your goals! Feel free to comment below!